- Identifying the object we wrongly believe exists. Got ya!
- Metaphors for experiencing emptiness directly: the magic show.
- Logical proof for emptiness: the one or many analysis.
- Deconstructing causation.
- The reasoning of interdependence.
Taught by Mojohito von Tchudi in Chico, California on October 13th, 2016.
To subscribe to the podcast of these recordings, put this link in your favorite podcast app: https://mojohito.com/feed/podcast/
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 56:36 — 51.8MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More