- Walking through the path, we start with no experience with meditation. By building meditation techniques in the correct sequence, anyone can learn to master this skill.
- Applied Meditation part 4 – Conclusion
- The nine stages of developing meditative concentration.
- The six meditative powers to achieve.
- The four modes of focus to develop.
- Shamatha and Vipashyana – quietude and insight.
Download the Meditation Levels and Paths Handout
Taught by Mojohito Tchudi in Chico, California on April 13th, 2017.
To subscribe to the podcast of these recordings, put this link in your favorite podcast app: https://mojohito.com/feed/podcast/
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 53:03 — 48.6MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More