- Walking through the path, we start with no experience with meditation. By building meditation techniques in the correct sequence, anyone can learn to master this skill.
- Applied Meditation part 4 – Conclusion
- The nine stages of developing meditative concentration.
- The six meditative powers to achieve.
- The four modes of focus to develop.
- Shamatha and Vipashyana – quietude and insight.
Taught by Mojohito Tchudi in Chico, California on April 13th, 2017.
To subscribe to the podcast of these recordings, put this link in your favorite podcast app: https://mojohito.com/feed/podcast/